Cost & Services
***Any horse staying at The Diamond P Ranch must have proof of negative Coggins inspection as well as health papers. We do not put your horses with our horses, or with anyone else’s.
- Our prices are $20 per day per horse.
- $25 per day if we feed our regular hay.
- To stay with us in your RV is $40 per night.
- We have regular hay for sale, and also certified weed free (you will need if you are going into or through YNP).
- We are open mid-May until September 30th.
If you’re just passing through with horses and need a place to board them, you can leave your horses with us and stay in town. There are many great restaurants & hotels available just 7 miles away in the town of West Yellowstone.
Riding or hauling horses through Yellowstone Park
If you plan on riding inside Yellowstone National Park, or even driving through the park with your horse trailer, you will be required to have certified weed free hay. The park will also not allow any wood chips or sawdust.
We want to make sure we have room for you, your rig, and your horses, so please make a reservation or give us a call or send us an email when planning your trip.